It's easier to accept being Liverpool's No.2 to world-class Alisson Becker, says Simon Mignolet

Поздравляем! Ваш новый форум создан.
Самое время войти на Ваш форум под зарегистрированным именем и затем войти в "административный раздел" (ссылка внизу), чтобы настроить форум по своему вкусу.
chanoudom

It's easier to accept being Liverpool's No.2 to world-class Alisson Becker, says Simon Mignolet

Сообщение chanoudom » 28 янв 2019, 04:52

Изображение

Simon Mignolet admits being Liverpool's back-up keeper is easier to take this season as he saluted the brilliance of Alisson Becker. It's been a year since the long-serving Belgian shot-stopper lost his status as the club's No.1. Mignolet was initially cast aside for Loris Karius, who struggled to deliver and endured a personal nightmare in the Champions League final in Kiev. Last summer Jurgen Klopp splashed out £65million on Alisson, sent Karius on loan to Besiktas and opted to keep Mignolet in reserve.

Mignolet, www sbobet888 who has only played two domestic cup games all season, misses the buzz of regular action, but has admired the impact of Alisson in helping to inspire the Reds' Premier League title challenge.“It's also the fact that the team is playing so well. Ali has been so important for the team. “He has shown his strengths. He's up there with the top five keepers in the world, if not the best. “He's a very natural goalkeeper. He's got a lot of talent and he's very fluent, he doesn't really think about stuff. It's all natural to him.

“He's playing as the No.1 for Brazil in front of Manchester City's goalkeeper – that says enough, really. I can accept that slightly better.” Mignolet has helped the former Roma keeper get to grips with the demands of English football. Alisson is on course to win the Golden Glove in www sbobet888 his debut season at Anfield with 13 clean sheets in 23 top-flight outings so far. “Ali and I work well together. We have a very good relationship,” Mignolet said.

“I've picked up a few things from him and he's picked up a few things from me. “I've been playing in the Premier League for 10 years now and certain things are different here compared to abroad. He asks me some questions and I try to answer them. “He's very calm on the ball and I try to replicate that. I think I showed it in the FA Cup game against Wolves. www sbobet888 We can bounce off each other and learn off each other. n“I respect him, not just for the player he is, but also for the person he is. I can learn Spanish from him too which is another benefit!”

Вернуться в «Первый форум»